Saturday, January 31, 2009

Baby steps....

I started a blog last year to coincide with a stitching angel swap - then halfway down the journey, I was caught up with the creative aspect of it, causing me to neglect the blog.
What do I do now? Ignore it? Start afresh?

I decided to start afresh - hoping that this time, I'll keep it alive. This time I'll teach myself how to do a proper job, going techy.............and keeping my fingers crossed that I won't be a procastinator! Baby steps first............

There're a ton of extremely talented ladies out there in the blogging world, who do beautiful work - I want to pay homage to them who are constantly found inspiring others, such as myself, to think outside the box, to be a little bit like them (keeping my fingers crossed!) and to share it with all who come and visit my little corner of craft!

I hope you'll like it here.............