Monday, February 2, 2009

6 more weeks of winter!

I recently made a little Japanese coaster for a crafty blog friend - Pink Penguin http://ayumills.blogspot.com/ I'm so glad she likes it! You have to check out her blog as well, she's such a talented and sweet person!


I've just opened my little business in Etsy.com - let's hope orders start trickling in........what better way to finance my little 'passion for fabrics'?? :) Hee hee....



Following tradition in Punxsutawney, a small town in Pennsylvania, the groundhog communicated his prediction to Bill Cooper, a top-hatted town elder who claims to be the only person in the world to speak "Groundhogese". Since 1887, Phil has seen his shadow 97 times, hasn't seen it 15 times, and there are no records for nine years, according to the Punxsutawney Groundhog Club. The town, which this year attracted fans of the event from Japan, Iceland and Egypt, claims Phil has always been correct.

Seems like we're in for another 6 weeks of winter this side of the world! I am so ready for Spring! Cold hands, cold feet.........brrrr! But what a lovely excuse to be sitting by the warm crackling fire snuggled under a warm quilt with a mug of hot chocolate!

Thanks for visiting! Come again...........be safe! Oh, stay tuned for a giveaway soon........my very first!