Friday, July 31, 2009

More goodies

When I was little, one could always find me sitting under my mother's Singer treadle sewing machine. Well, kind of - while she was treadling it, I would use my hands to help her go faster! This annoyed her to no end............sorry, mom! As I grew up, I never really got to use a needle and thread, let alone a sewing machine. Until...........

When I was pregnant with my first child (1 of 2 children) I made my first quilt! Wish I had taken a picture of that...and now I can't stop making stuff! If only my mom could see me now...she would be tickled pink!

I'll have all these projects picked out, pages dog eared, patterns sitting on the side, just waiting for me. Sigh, so much fabric, so little time.......... here's another............my favorite.........just love those mini kimonos! I've made them into coasters too........check out my older post.
Thanks for reading! Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Bernie