Sunday, July 5, 2009

Where have I been?


I'm back! I have been missing for awhile........there's always so much to sew and so little time! Oh dear, well, here is what I've been sewing.......

It was a gift to my dear sis in Australia, she has received it, so it's safe to show and tell! At first it was a bit tricky to do the appliques as there has to be separate pieces for the heels and straps, and ribbons.....but not long after, I was loving it!

I'm sorry if the pictures aren't that clear - not a very good photographer!


Here's another new one! Flat as a pancake! My 4yr old son, simply adores bears. AND pancakes! Hence, a pancake bear! Two loves in one! Hee.





This one is my favorite - pouffy gown appliques. But sadly, it's not with me anymore - it's now in Singapore. Do you ever get attached to a project mid-way and then feel so reluctant to part with it? Well, it's not that big a deal, I tell myself, after all, I CAN make another one for myself! Silly me.


This one is a needlework and applique combination. Then decided against making it into a small wall-hanging. Turned it into a cushion instead for my niece's bed.







Well, that's it for show and tell! I hope you enjoyed it. I really had fun making them. There are lots of UFOs in my sewing corner! So what's new???!

Thanks for reading my blog!

Bernie